14 Days pimple scar's removing and face brightening challenge

14 Days Pimple scar's removing and face brightening challenge.
If You want clear skin within 14days using homely products.So follow me frnds.Now a days I m using these products I got a miracle changes in my face.after delivery,my face full of pimples and dark.i am very mood out.but then my frnd said to me about a 💯% natural remedy.now I m used in my face day by day I know the changes.soi think share with you friends.

Ingredients

Drumsticks (muringa ila)

Which have vitamin C.and helps to bright your skin.

Honey

Multanimittimultani Mitti always available in market and Amazon also.its important remedy for daily skin care routine.

Preparation

Take one small bowl of drumstick leaf and put it in a mixer and add half cup of water.Then grind it smoothly after grinding you got a smooth paste.

Then take the drumstick paste in a bowl.Then add one spoon of honey and one and half spoon of multanimitti.after adding ,mix them properly using spoon or your hands.

Then put those mixture in your clean washed face.never applying over dirty face.

Then put it on face and wait 20 minute. After 20 minutes you can wash your face in a normal water.

You continue these remedy 14 days,after 14 days you share your feed back with me friends.

Drink lots of water Daily,avoid oily items and sweet items, because they damages your face.try to feel mind relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy 5 minutes salad

5 minutes Easy salads for healthy body Ingredients Lemon - 1 spoon Big onion - 2 Nos Tomato - 1 number Carrot - 1 number Cucumbe...